Van Norden, "The Ignorant Do Not Have a Right to an Audience"
Comments on Van Norden, "The Ignorant Do Not Have a Right to an Audience"
- Massimo Pigliucci, "Should 'the Ignorant' Be Denied a Right to an Audience," Footnotes to Plato.
- Tony Airaksinen, "Prof Cherry-Picks Jordan Peterson Quotes for Hit Piece," Campus Reform.
- Sam Seder and Nomi Konst, "Jordan Peterson Denies Things He's Literally on Camera Saying," Majority Report, 29 June 2018, URL=https://youtu.be/QVI92JX7ux8.
- Commentary on Van Norden, Philosoraptor.
- Ross McCluney, "Donald Trump Presents a New Challenge for Fair News Coverage," Florida Today, URL=https://www.floridatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/07/10/trump-presents-challenge-news-coverage/771720002/.
- Liam Warner, "If You're Going to Oppose Free Speech, Please Do It Properly," National Review.
Garfield and Van Norden, "If Philosophy Won't Diversify..."
Comments on Garfield and Van Norden, "If Philosophy Won't Diversify..."
- Discussion: Should Philosophy Departments Change Their Names? Readers Join the Debate, New York Times Online, Editorial Page Editor’s Blog
- Critique: Anglophone Departments Aren’t “Departments of European and American Philosophy” by Brian Leiter, Leiter Reports
- Support: When Someone Suggests Expanding the Canon by Amy Olberding, Daily Nous
- Qualified Support by Justin Smith on NUNC ENIM SERMO DE TOTO EST
- Critique: Not All Things Good and Wise Are Philosophy by Nicholas Tampio, Aeon
- Discussion: Twitter debate between Nicholas Tampio, Bryan Van Norden, et al.
- Support: Critique of Tampio's Critique: "Eurocentrism and Political Correctness" on Examined Worlds blog.
- Support: Critique of Tampio's Critique: "Department of Deviance Named 'Wise and Good,'" by Amy Olberding.
- Qualified Support: Diversity, “Neutrality,” Philosophy by John Drabinski
- Support: Philosophy’s Gatekeepers by Leigh M. Johnson
- Critique: “Yes – Let’s Call Philosophy What It Really Is,” by D. Kyle Peone in The Weekly Standard
- Critique: Robert McGarvey, “There’s a Reason Western Philosophy Is Dominant,” in Troy Media
- Critique: NYT Op-Ed: Supremacy of Western Culture “Hard to Justify,” by Mairead McArdle, in Newsbusters
- Support: Diversify or Die by Joshua Miller
- Support: Getting Buddhist Philosophy (and Other Non-Western Thought) into the Academy, by Justin S. Whitaker on Patheos
- Qualified Support: Diversifying the Philosophical Canon and Access to True Values by J. Edward Hackett on Philosophical Percolations
- Qualified Support: Department of Euro-American Mathematics? by Michael Harris on Mathematics without Apologies
- Critique by Philosoraptor
- Support by Amy Cools on Ordinary Philosophy blog
- Critique: On the Very Idea of Non-Western Philosophy by Eric Schliesser on Digressions and Impressions
- Critique: Rejecting Philosophy: On The Very Idea of Western Philosophy, Again, by Eric Schliesser on Digressions and Impressions
- Qualified Support: The Still Invisible Dimension of “Western Philosophy” by John Protevi
- Support: Vassar College Wants Diversified Courses by Emily Sayer
- Support: Sam Dresser, “The Lack of Diversity in Philosophy Is Limiting Its Progress”
- Critique: "Is Diversity the Best Reason for Affirmative Action," by Brian Leiter in The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Discussion: Reddit
Citation on Wikiquote