On this page you will find my guides to writing well and to understanding certain seminal philosophical issues and texts:
- Techniques for Writing Better Essays
- Basic Rules of Punctuation and Grammar
- What Is Relativism?
- How to Read the Summa Theologiae of Thomas Aquinas
- How to Read Thomas S. Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
- How to Read Davidson's "On the Very Idea of a Conceptual Scheme"
- Key Issues and Passages from Kant's Grounding of the Metaphysics of Morals
- Key Issues and Passages on Morality from Hume's A Treatise of Human Nature
- Key Issues and Passages from Bentham and Mill